Assessment sessions have been scheduled for Fall 2022 Placements. Please review the schedule below and sign up for an assessment date during registration.
- Held outdoor and involve scrimmages and technical skills assessments
- Generally will be held in the evenings
- Ideally all kids from the same grade will be evaluated on the same 'placement evening' - to allow for an improved evaluation of kids within that grade
- We will offer the choice of 1 of 2 sessions on the placements' evening for each child's grade.
- Any player unable to attend placements will still be placed on an appropriate team using coach evaluations and any other data points we have.
- There are no placements for Town league players, only kids playing travel soccer in the Fall OR Spring will need to attend placements
2022 PLACEMENT SCHEDULE
Players should be present 15 minutes before the start of the session they will attend
All Placements will take place at PQ Field
Grade for 2022/23
|7th & 8th Grade||
Players in the In-Town League (entering the 3rd grade in the Fall and 4th grade players who know they will not play Travel soccer during the upcoming Fall and next Spring season) do not need to attend Placements.
The following guidelines exist for Fall 2022:
- Your child will NOT be placed on a Division 1 or 2 BAYS Travel team (typically the BSA 1st and 2nd teams in an age group) if he/she does not attend placements with his/her appropriate age group.
- Your child needs to attend only one placement session - please select the appropriate session at registration.
- A child must attend a session with his/her age group and gender.
- BAYS (travel) teams are offered for 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade players (ie. U10-U14). U10 (4th gr.) plays on a smaller field in 7v7 format, U11/U12 (5th & 6th gr.) play on a medium field in 9v9 format, and U13/14 play (7th & 8th gr) on a large field in 11v11 format.
- U9 players (3rd gr.) will play only in the IN-TOWN League. U10 (4th gr.) players can play either in In-Town or BAYS (Travel).