FALL TRAVEL RECREATIONAL SOCCER PROGRAM
We play 7v7 on a 9v9 sized field.
Who can play?
- Anyone in 9th-12th Grade.
- Perhaps you already play for your high school team? You CAN still play for this recreational team too (Varsity players excluded).
- Perhaps you chose another Fall High School sport? This program allows you to continue with soccer too.
- A great opportunity to be on a soccer team with your friends!
- We offer both boys and girls teams (NOT co-ed).
- There are NO placement sessions for this program.
- We will field as many teams as are necessary.
Who we play:
- This is a travel program – we play teams from other BAYS towns.
When we play:
- The first game is on Sunday 17th September and the program runs for 7 weeks (No game columbus weekend).
- Games are played on Sunday afternoons.
- Fall registration remains open through the 1st week of September, but you may register anytime from after mid April.
- Children will be waitlisted if not registered by the first Saturday of September.
- There is NO registration late fee for this program!
- We need volunteers to coach these teams just as any other team in our program, so please be sure to volunteer when registering your child!
WHAT ABOUT THE SPRING?
In the spring, we field 11v11 competitive Travel teams that play on an 11v11 sized field. The season runs 7 weeks and starts the 4th Sunday of April with games played Sunday afternoons. There are no placements for these HS aged teams. When there is enough interest, we field two teams, a U16 and a U18/19 team. Registration for the Spring season opens in October. There is no late fee for 9th-12th graders - register by the last Saturday of March to avoid being waitlisted