Any graduating Belmont resident and/or Belmont High School student is eligible to apply for the BSA Service Scholarship to be applied towards direct expenses related to any two or 4-year degree or vocational/technical program.
- Two scholarships to graduating Belmont resident and/or BHS student
- Amount of each scholarship: $750.00
The preferred method of submittal is via email, but applicants may also print the application and submit it by mail.
1. To submit the application electronically, please request that applicants put their full name and “BSA Service Scholarship Application” in the subject line and email it to: [email protected]
2. To mail application, please address it to:
Belmont Soccer Association
Attn: Gesse Faber, BSA Scholarship Committee
PO Box 520
Belmont, MA 02478
3. To call with any questions:
All applications must be received by Wednesday, 4/15/2020